“Family owned since 1935, the fourth generation of Mezzetta family is continuing the commitment to bring our customers the highest quality foods available. We source the finest fresh produce from the sun-drenched soils of California, Italy, Spain, France, and Greece and prepare them according to our Italian family recipes at our state-of-the-art production facility in the Napa Valley.”
“Whether you are looking for a quick healthy snack or gourmet ingredients for your favorite dishes—reach for a jar of Mezzetta specialty foods at your local grocery store and see the difference what a little love of food can make. Inspiration is just a twist away.”
RECIPE: Pesto and Roasted Pepper Pizza with Blue Cheese Olives
- 1 prebaked pizza crust, 11 ounce
- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Homemade Style Basil Pesto
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Mezzetta® Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives
- ¼ cup Mezzetta® Sliced Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- Handful of arugula leaves
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat the oven to broil.
Spread the pesto onto the crust. Top with mozzarella, Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives and Roasted Red Bell Peppers. Place the pizza on a baking sheet and broil, on the middle rack, for about 15 minutes, until the edges of the crust are crisp and the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes and sprinkle the fresh arugula on top.